Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 18

It is early days yet, but things have improved! Got up on Saturday and was in the gym on time. It was one of the longer Saturday's I have had in recent times (as regular readers will know, Saturdays have proved to be my Achilles heel so far), but I felt I was much more productive, and got more out of the weekend as a whole. I did have my lie-in on Sunday, but at least it was guilt-free. This morning I met a friend for breakfast at 9-30, which again ensured I was up on time.
There is not much more than a week left in my "Evaluation and Improvement" period, but I am beginning to feel as though I have made some progress. Two things have become apparent to me: The habit of getting up late every day simply stemmed from laziness, and if I want to overcome this, I need to motivate myself to create a productive & workable routine.

I will try to continue to develop this routine and will let everyone know how I am getting on towards the end of this week.